Manuscript's Compendium Calligraphy set is a comprehensive set and is perfect for practising the art of Calligraphy. The Compendium set is ideal for beginners and budding calligraphers wishing to learn how to create a variety of calligraphy fonts and styles. It enables Calligraphers to experience a range of quality Nibs and inks whilst following a letter by letter introduction to the art of beautiful writing by Calligrapher and teacher Patricia Lovett. Truly the perfect way to get started!
This set provides you with 5 nibs sections, 4 calligraphy Fountain pens and 18 ink cartridges. This set will enable you to develop your calligraphy skills and begin to express your ideas through a wide range of calligraphic scripts. Manuscript's Compendium calligraphy set also offers the perfect gift for a friend or loved one.
NOTE: Fountain pens use ink cartridges or converters but only work with water soluble or non-permanent ink.
- This set contains 5 interchangeable, precision-cut nibs: Fine (0.85 mm) nib section, Medium (1.1 mm) nib section, Broad (1.35 mm) nib section, 2B (1.6 mm) nib section and 4B (2.8 mm) nib section with 4 Dodec pen models
- Set Contents: 10 Black, 2 Blue, 2 Red, 2 Sepia and 2 Green Fountain Pen Ink Cartridges (International Size)
- Set Contents: 1 Ink Converter, A3 Practice Pad and a Letter by Letter Calligraphy Instruction Manual
- Suitable for cartooning, sketching, illustrative work, decorative writing and more
- Ideal for experienced & budding calligraphers, graphic & beginning artists and crafters
|Nibs Included||F (0.85mm), M (1.1mm), B (1.35mm), 2B (1.6mm) and 4B (2.8mm)|
|Number Of Nibs||5|
|Set Classification||Assorted Nibs|
|Type Of Pen||Fountain|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: