Leonardts 256 Drawing Nib is a fine nib with medium elastic / flex, excellent for versals & tendrils, especially when illustrating the First Letter. It is also suitable for use on China & Porcelain.
Manuscript dip pens allow you to create beautiful writing and decorative designs, working in a wide range of media in addition to bottled ink. For example, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics, which would clog up a fountain pen.
- Fine; DP256; Medium Flexible; Bronze Finish
- Ideal for drawing & sketching
- Excellent for versals & Tendrils, especially when illustrating the First Letter
- Suitable for use on China & Porcelain
- For use with Bottled Ink, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics
|Type Of Tip||Pointed|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: