Koh-I-Noor Eraser Pencils are high quality pencils with an eraser core. Koh-I-Noor Eraser Pencil is ideal for sketching, drawing, arts, graphics, etc. Koh-I-Noor Hardtmuth was founded by Joseph Hardtmuth in 1790. Koh-I-Noor produced the first pencil leads by using a mixture of graphite and clay.
The pencils are encased in high quality wood to help prevent breakage, especially when sharpening. The ability to sharpen the eraser allows the pencil to be used in small spaces to erase precise areas. The pencil can also be used with pastels and colour pencils to highlight areas of works to create drama and effect.
Koh-I-Noor Eraser Pencils have a 3.8 mm tick eraser. The pencil itself is round in shape and is 7 mm thick. Made by Koh-I-Noor in the Czech Republic (Europe).
- Ideal for sketching, drawing, arts, graphics
- High breaking strength pencil, non PVC Eraser
- Eraser, Thickness: 3.8 mm, Length: 175 mm, Shape: Round
- To be used in small spaces to erase precise areas; can also be used with pastels and colour pencils to highlight areas of works
- Made in the Czech Republic (Europe)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: