Strathmore 500 Series Writing paper is a beautiful natural white, 25% cotton writing paper perfect for calligraphers, hand lettering, and artful correspondence. The paper has a wove finish, is acid free & 90 gsm thick and comes in blank or non-reproducible blue lined options.
Strathmore developed the Writing paper to celebrate thoughtful communication, the timeless art of calligraphy and the physical act of putting tangible ink to beautiful paper.
The Writing journals have a lightly-textured, matte navy blue cover and the durable Smyth-sewn binding that allows pages to lay flatter.
- Thickness 24lb or 90 gsm, Size: 21.6 x 27.9 cm or 8.5'' x 11'', No. of Sheets: 160
- Texture Woven; Colour: Natural White; Non-Reproducible Blue Lined sheets
- Acid Free paper ensures longevity
- Ideally suited for lettering & calligraphy, Artful correspondence
- Perfect for a broad range of ink varieties and writing instruments
|No. Of Sheets||160 sheets|
|Size||21.6 x 27.9 cm OR 8.5 x 11 inches|
|Sub-Brand||500 Writing Journal|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: