Strathmore 500 Series Ready Cut Watercolor paper offers convenience to the growing number of prolific artists who create smaller-sized original paintings and sell them online and at art fairs.
Strathmores 500 Series premium watercolor paper is precision cut into standard size sheets for readymade frames and mats, making framing easier & less expensive. This saves the artist effort, time and money.
Made from a 100% cotton fibre, this watercolor paper is archival, lignin free and acid free and is available in cold & hot press finishes. This paper is harder sized than "old world" papers giving it excellent surface strength. Recommended for intermediate to advanced watercolorists, it provides greater water hold-out, improved color lifting and blending.
Unlike single sheets, Ready Cut Watercolor is packaged in a peggable, re-sealable, sturdy clear plastic bag. This protects the paper from damage and serves as storage after purchase.
- Thickness 140lb or 300 gsm, Size: 27.9 x 35.6 cm or 11'' x 14'', No. of Sheets: 6
- Texture Felt Cold Pressed (Medium Grain); Colour: Natural White
- Archival & Acid Free paper ensures longevity
- Ideal for use with watercolours, gouache and tempera
- Ready Cut Watercolor is packaged in a peggable, re-sealable, sturdy clear plastic bag
|Size||27.9 x 35.6 cm OR 11 x 14 inches|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: