Strathmore 400 Series Heavyweight Drawing paper has been one of their most popular papers since 1940. The paper features a medium surface with slightly more texture than Strathmores 400 Series Drawing paper. This allows for greater depth of tone, uniform areas of half tones and less mechanical looking cross hatching. Surface is durable enough to stand up to repeated erasing and reworking. It is acid free and 100lb or 163 gsm thick.
The paper is excellent for use with dry media like pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, graphite, pastel or sketching sticks. This cream colored drawing paper is ideal for sketching and finished artwork.
- Thickness 100lb or 163 gsm, Size: 22.9 x 30.5 cm or 9'' x 12'', No. of Sheets: 24
- Texture Fine Grain; Colour: Cream
- Acid Free paper ensure longevity
- Suitable for dry media like pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, graphite, pastel or sketching sticks
- Ideal for sketching & Finished Artwork
Wire Bound Sheets are micro-perforated and are Actual Size when removed at the micro-perforation.
|No. Of Sheets||24 sheets|
|Size||22.9 x 30.5 cm OR 9 x 12 inches|
|Sub-Brand||400 Heavyweight Drawing|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: