Strathmore 300 Series Watercolor paper is an economical, heavy weight (140lb or 300 gsm) & durable watercolour paper best suited for beginning watercolorists or for experimentation and perfecting techniques. This watercolour paper has 2 distinct surfaces; the felt ( top) side is cold press the most popular surface for most watercolor work, while the other side is smoother and is ideal for detailed work.
This paper is acid free to ensure longevity and is ideal for use with watercolours, gouache and tempera.
Strathmore has been manufacturing watercolor papers for more than 70 years. Boasting one of the broadest ranges of watercolor papers of any manufacturer, artists are sure to find a paper that is suited to their level of expertise and technique within the Strathmore product range.
All Strathmore watercolor papers are made with watercolor felts, giving each paper a traditional watercolor paper look and feel. All are acid-free to ensure longevity, and made using natural and synthetic sizing, in keeping with Strathmores strong environmental stance.
- Thickness 140lb or 300 gsm, Size: 22.9 x 30.5 cm or 9'' x 12'', No. of Sheets: 12
- Texture Medium Grain & Smooth Grain; Colour: Natural White
- Acid Free paper ensures longevity
- Ideal for use with watercolours, gouache and tempera
- Made using natural and synthetic sizing, in keeping with Strathmores strong environmental stance
|Grain||Medium & Smooth Grain|
|No. Of Sheets||12 sheets|
|Size||22.9 x 30.5 cm OR 9 x 12 inches|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: