Strathmore 200 Series Sketch paper is a light weight (50lb or 74 gsm) sketch paper excellent for on-location sketching and practicing techniques. The paper is ideal for use with pencils, graphite, charcoal, sketching stick, chalk and pastel.
Strathmore 200 Series Sketch paper is an economical option for the beginner or student. With its sturdy chipboard back and fine toothy surface, this acid-free pad is great for sketching on location.
- Thickness 50lb or 74 gsm, Size: 14 x 21.6 cm or 5.5'' x 8.5'' , No. of Sheets: 100
- Texture Fine tooth; Colour: White
- Acid Free paper ensure longevity
- Suitable for - dry media like pencils, graphite, charcoal, sketching stick, chalk and pastel
- Ideal for on-location sketching and practicing techniques
|No. Of Sheets||100 sheets|
|Size||14 x 21.6 cm OR 5.5 x 8.5 inches|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: