Strathmore 200 Series Sequential Art Bristol paper is an economical, smooth bristol weight board printed with non-reproducible blue lines for comic and Manga applications. The paper is printed for inner pages of the finished artwork.
The paper is acid free, ultra-smooth, extra white and 100lb or 270 gsm thick. This board is suitable for use with pen & ink, alcohol based markers (ProMarker & Copic), paint markers (Uni Posca & Sharpie), pencils, graphite and other dry media.
Strathmore fine art bristols and illustration boards have been the choice among sequential art professionals and award winning illustrators for years.
- Thickness 100lb or 270 gsm, Size: 27.9 x 43.2 cm or 11'' x 17'', No. of Sheets: 24
- Texture Ultra Smooth; Colour: Extra White (with non-reproducible blue lines)
- Acid Free paper ensures longevity
- Suitable for use with pen & ink, alcohol based markers (ProMarker & Copic), paint markers (Uni Posca), pencils, graphite and other dry media
- Ideal for Comic & Manga Artworks
|No. Of Sheets||24 sheets|
|Size||27.9 x 43.2 cm OR 11 x 17 inches|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: