Leonardts Scroll Nibs are square-cut nibs with a notch taken out. These nibs can be used to create parallel lines which are useful to create decorative borders and illuminated letters on written pieces such as certificates, signs, posters and other illustrated works.
Scroll nibs are also known as Shadow Nibs as the two lines that are produced can create a shadow like effect when writing, as one line is slightly thicker than the other. These Nibs are available in 2 sizes, Size 4 (2.5 mm) and Size 6 (3.2 mm).
Manuscript dip pens allow you to create beautiful writing and decorative designs, working in a wide range of media in addition to bottled ink. For example, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics, which would clog up a fountain pen.
- Scroll 4, 2.5 mm (DP251); Polished
- Ideal for borders, posters & bold writing
- Square-cut nibs with a notch taken out; used to create parallel lines
- The two lines that are produced can create a shadow like effect when writing, as one line is slightly thicker than the other
- For use with Bottled Ink, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics
|Type Of Tip||Scroll Nib|
|Width Of Line Stroke||2.5 mm|
|Width Of Nib||2.5 mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: