2 - 3 Days
Manuscript's Leonardt Drawing, Manga and Mapping set is made up of a range of carefully selected nibs that are perfect for a variety of artistic applications such as fine drawing, sketching, outlining, Manga or working on Porcelain.
Manuscript dip pens allow you to create beautiful writing and decorative designs, working in a wide range of media in addition to bottled ink. For example, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics, which would clog up a fountain pen.
- Set Contents: Drawing Nib 2 (DP6H, Polished, Fine), Drawing Nib 3 (DP700, Polished, Fine) & Fine Drawing Nib (DP26580, Bronze, Fine) for drawing & sketching
- Set Contents: General Drawing Nib (DPGEN, Polished, Extra Fine) for general purpose drawing & writing; Mapping Nib without Collar (DP800, Bronze) & Mapping Nib (DP801, Bronze) for outlining, tendrils & filigree illumination
- Set Contents: Drawing Nib 1 (DP256, Bronze, Suitable for use on China & Porcelain) for versals & tendrils; 1 Leonardt Nib Storage Tin
- For use with Bottled Ink, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics
- 7 Nib set ideal for a variety of artistic applications such as fine drawing, sketching, outlining, Manga or working on Porcelain
|Nibs Included||Drawing (DP700), Fine Drawing (DP26580), Mapping (DP801), Mapping (DP800) and General Drawing (DPGEN)|
|Number Of Nibs||7|
|Set Classification||Assorted Nibs|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: