This full colour calligraphy manual includes step by step instructions guiding you through each of the four most popular calligraphic scripts - Foundational, Gothic, Italic and Uncials. As a beginner, Manuscript understands how overwhelming learning calligraphy can first seem. Their new calligraphy manual aims to guide you through all of the fundamentals of calligraphy, including:
- Guidance on all the tools you need to practise the craft
- How to angle your pen
- How to join letters
- Common errors and how to avoid them
- Guidelines to trace and practise each script
- Fun and creative projects
The booklet features convenient throw out sheets to enable you to follow the tutorial from start to end, all on the same page, so that your concentration is not broken.
With a little practice you will soon be creating stunning birthday cards. invitations. posters and more for all of your family and friends!
- A5 Full colour booklet (148 x 210mm)
- Annotated in three languages (Spanish, French & English)
- New easy to follow structure and layout
- Written and approved by Patricia Lovett, a member of CLAS (Calligraphy & Lettering Arts Society)
- Title: Letter By Letter Introduction To The Art Of Beautiful Writing
|Size||A5 - 21.0 x 14.8 cm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: