Manuscript's Leonardt Copperplate and Shadow set offers a selection of nibs that will enable you to create a variety of scripts such as Copperplate and Spencerian. Using the 5 nib set you can create excellent shades and crisp lines.
Manuscript dip pens allow you to create beautiful writing and decorative designs, working in a wide range of media in addition to bottled ink. For example, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics, which would clog up a fountain pen.
- Set Contents: Shorthand Nib (DP40, Blue, extremely flexible), Crown Nib (DP41, Bronze, Fine Nib) & Point Nib (DP111, Polished) for Copperplate Writing
- Set Contents: Scroll 6 (DP252, 3.2 mm, Polished) for borders and Copying Nib (DP33, Polished, flexible) for general writing & drawing
- Set Contents: 1 Wooden Dip Pen Nib Holder and 1 Leonardt Nib Storage Tin
- For use with Bottled Ink, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics
- 5 Nib set ideal for a variety of scripts such as Copperplate and Spencerian
|Nibs Included||Crown, Point, Shorthand, Scroll 6 and Copying|
|Number Of Nibs||5|
|Set Classification||Assorted Nibs|
|Type Of Pen||Dip|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: