Out Of Stock
Koh-I-Noor Sudoku Pencil is a high quality pencil with 2B graphite on one side and an eraser on the other. Koh-I-Noor Sudoku Pencil is ideal for Sudoku and crossword enthusiasts along with being suitable for sketching, drawing, writing, arts, graphics, hatching, etc. Koh-I-Noor Hardtmuth was founded by Joseph Hardtmuth in 1790. Koh-I-Noor produced the first pencil leads by using a mixture of graphite and clay.
Koh-I-Noors high quality graphite glides smoothly over the paper. The pencils have high opacity along with clean erasing qualities. The pencils are encased in high quality wood to help prevent breakage, especially when sharpening.
The pencil is pre-sharpened so that you can start working on the next challenge immediately. The ability to sharpen the eraser allows you to erase the smallest squares with ease. Along with being great for Sudoku, the pencil is great for doodles as well as they eliminate the hassle of carrying an eraser.
Koh-I-Noor Sudoku Pencils have a 2 - 3.8 mm tick lead / eraser. The pencil itself is round in shape and is 7 mm thick. Made by Koh-I-Noor in the Czech Republic (Europe).
- Ideal for Sudoku and crossword enthusiasts along with being suitable for sketching, drawing, writing, arts, graphics, hatching
- Extremely Smooth, Highly Opaque, high breaking strength and easy to erase, non PVC Eraser
- Hardness / Grade: 2B + Eraser, Thickness: 2 mm - 3.8 mm, Length: 175 mm, Shape: Round
- The professional and easy way for Sudoku or crossword puzzles
- Made in the Czech Republic (Europe)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: