Koh-I-Noor Magnum Black Star Professional Graphite Pencils are premium artist quality pencils ideal for sketching, drawing, writing, arts, graphics, hatching, etc. Koh-I-Noor Hardtmuth was founded by Joseph Hardtmuth in 1790. Koh-I-Noor produced the first pencil leads by using a mixture of graphite and clay.
Koh-I-Noors high quality Magnum Black Star graphite pencils glide smoothly over the paper. These pencils have high opacity and are lightfast along with clean erasing qualities. Koh-I-Noor uses high-grade fireproof ceramic clay and graphite, encased in California Cedar to help prevent breakage, especially when sharpening.
Koh-I-Noor Magnum Black Star Artist Pencils come in HB. Koh-I-Noor Magnum Black Star Pencils have a 3.8 mm tick lead. The pencil itself is hexagonal in shape and is 9 mm thick. The pencils are pre-sharpened. The large sized lead allows for a gorgeous creamy layout. As an extra-large deep black graphite pencil it is perfect for broad expressive strokes.
Made by Koh-I-Noor in the Czech Republic (Europe), these pencils are similar to Staedtler Lumograph, Sanford Turquoise and Berol Turquoise Pencils.
- Made from the finest Hardtmuth Graphite, Exceptional Artist Quality Graphite Pencils, 100% FSC Wood
- Fat, creamy layout pencil
- Ideal for layout, sketching, drawing, illustrating, arts, graphics, hatching, and writing in schools & offices
- Extremely Smooth, Highly Opaque, Lightfast, high breaking strength and are easy to erase
- Hardness / Grade: HB, Thickness: 3.8 mm, Length: 175 mm, Shape: Hexagonal
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: