Princeton Real Value Brush sets are exceptionally good quality artist brush sets available at reasonable prices. Princeton has always had a mission to deliver more brush for your money. This fascination with providing their customers with an excellent deal is the inspiration behind the Real Value line of brush sets.
The Princeton Real Value Artist Brush Sets feature a seemingly endless array of 46 different brush sets. Real Value Brush Sets include both natural and synthetic hair, such as Camel, Sable, Natural Bristle, White Taklon and Golden Taklon. Also, all of these sets can be used for more than one type of media. The most common media types to use with these brushes are acrylics, watercolours, oils, stain and tempera paints.
This RealValue Brush Set features; 5 Synthetic Golden Taklon Hair Brushes with a short handle. The 5 brushes are Round 2, 4 & 6 and Angular Shader 1/4" & 1/2". Use this brush set with any media.
- Set Contents: 5 Synthetic Golden Taklon Hair Brushes - Short Handle
- The 5 brushes are Round 2, 4 & 6 and Angular Shader 1/4" & 1/2"
- Ideal for Acrylics, Watercolours & Tempera (Gouache)
- Perfect for Artists of any Skill Level; for both novice and professional artists
- Exceptionally good quality artist brush set available at reasonable price, Real Value
|Contents||Synthetic Hair - Golden Taklon - Round 2, 4 & 6, Angle Shader 1/4 & 1/2 - Short handle|
|No. Of Brushes||5|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: