Strathmore 400 Series Colored Pencil paper provides a clean white, toothy surface that is ideal for a variety of colored pencil techniques. A smooth and even coverage can be achieved. The durable surface stands up to repeated erasing and reworking. The heavy weight (100lb or 163 gsm) combined with the vellum surface allows for the application of multiple layers.
Excellent for use with colored pencil. It is also excellent for graphite, charcoal, pastel and sketching sticks. The acid free nature ensures longevity and makes the paper ideal for finished artworks.
- Thickness 100lb or 163 gsm, Size: 27.9 x 35.6 cm or 11'' x 14'', No. of Sheets: 30
- Texture Toothy; Colour: White
- Acid Free paper ensures longevity
- Suitable for use with colored pencil. It is also excellent for graphite, charcoal, pastel and sketching sticks
- Durable surface stands up to repeated erasing and reworking
Wire Bound Sheets are micro-perforated and are Actual Size when removed at the micro-perforation.
|No. Of Sheets||30 sheets|
|Size||27.9 x 35.6 cm OR 11 x 14 inches|
|Sub-Brand||400 Colored Pencil|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: