Strathmore 300 Series Charcoal paper is a natural white paper that has a traditional laid finish which is an ideal foundation for charcoal and pastel. The strong hard surface is also suitable for oil pastel and crayon. The laid texture provides for a great surface for building layers of pastel colour.
Strathmore 300 Series Charcoal paper is acid free and 64lb or 95 gsm thick, making it ideal for finished artworks. The paper is suitable for use with graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, sketching stick, soft pastel, mixed media and other dry media.
- Thickness 64lb or 95 gsm, Size: 27.9 x 43.2 cm or 11'' x 17'', No. of Sheets: 32
- Texture Laid; Colour: Natural White
- Acid Free paper ensures longevity
- Ideal for use with charcoal & pastel, suitable for use with graphite pencil, colored pencil, sketching stick, mixed media and crayon
- Ideal for Finished Artworks
|No. Of Sheets||32 sheets|
|Size||27.9 x 43.2 cm OR 11 x 17 inches|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: