Strathmore 300 Series Bristol paper with a vellum surface is an acid free, slightly textured, 270 gsm thick, extra white paper that is high quality for finished art works. The vellum surface makes this paper very good for use with graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, soft pastels, sketching stick, mixed media, airbrush and oil pastel.
Strathmore fine art bristols and illustration boards have been the choice among sequential art professionals and award winning illustrators for years.
- Thickness 100lb or 270 gsm, Size: 35.6 x 43.2 cm or 14'' x 17'', No. of Sheets: 20
- Vellum Surface; Colour: Extra White
- Acid Free paper ensures longevity
- Suitable for use with graphite pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, soft pastels, sketching stick, mixed media, airbrush and oil pastel
- Ideal for Finished Artworks
|No. Of Sheets||20 sheets|
|Size||35.6 x 43.2 cm OR 14 x 17 inches|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: