Out Of Stock
Koh-I-Noor 8912 Progresso Professional Woodless Aquarell Graphite Pencils are premium artist quality pencils ideal for sketching, drawing, writing, arts, graphics, hatching, etc. They feature water soluble graphite. Koh-I-Noor Hardtmuth was founded by Joseph Hardtmuth in 1790. Koh-I-Noor produced the first pencil leads by using a mixture of graphite and clay.
Koh-I-Noors high quality Progresso Woodless Aquarelle graphite pencils glide smoothly over the paper. These pencils have high opacity and are lightfast along with clean erasing qualities. Koh-I-Noor uses high-grade fireproof ceramic clay and graphite with a lacquer coating instead of a wood casing. These pencils are all graphite and this minimizes wastage. The Koh-i-noor Progresso Woodless pencils tend to outlast other standard wood cased pencils you may have.
With a solid, weighty feel in the hand they feel natural to use. Additionally, the pencils have excellent laydown and blending ability. Koh-I-Noors artist pencils have been on the market since decades during which period they have won many awards around the world for their impressive quality.
Koh-I-Noor Progresso Aquarelle Artist Pencils come in 4B, which is best suited for sketching, illustrating and blending as itproduces broader and darker strokes.
Koh-I-Noor Progresso Pencils have a 7.1 mm tick lead. The pencil itself is round in shape and is 7.6 mm thick. The pencils are pre-sharpened. Made by Koh-I-Noor in the Czech Republic (Europe), these pencils are similar to Staedtler Lumograph, Sanford Turquoise and Berol Turquoise Pencils.
- Made from the finest Hardtmuth Graphite, Exceptional Artist Quality Graphite Pencils
- Ideal for sketching, drawing, illustrating, arts, graphics, hatching and writing in schools & offices
- Extremely Smooth, Highly Opaque, Lightfast, high breaking strength and are easy to erase
- Woodless, Hardness / Grade: 4B Aquarelle, Thickness: 7.1 mm, Length: 153 mm, Shape: Round
- 4B water soluble graphite isfor Graphic and artistic purpose
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: