Escoda Primera Teijin brushes are made from special synthetic fibres and are one of the most outstanding and popular synthetics in oil painting and acrylics because of their elasticity, spring & durability. Primera brushes fine hair & can form a fine point, with more spring then sable and softer than hog. These brushes do not hold as much liquid colour as other synthetic or natural hair brushes, but with fine filaments, offer great control. The brush is ideal for oils and acrylics.
Escoda Primera fibres are thick and stiff are a popular choice for use with heavy body acrylics and water mixable oils, since they do not absorb water and soften with use.
The process of designing and creating Escoda Primera brushes in their factory begins and ends with brush artisans. Each brush is meticulously crafted by hand resulting in a brush that will be of service for years to come. A triple crimp (exclusive trademark design for Escoda) is applied to the brush ensuring a fixed ferrule that will remain in place for a lifetime of use. The Primera brushes go through a curing process, original to the Escoda company, which consolidates and locks each hair in place creating a permanent brush shape. It also increases the natural spring of the brush and its ability to retain the original form / shape.
Escoda Primera Teijin Synthetic brushes retain their shape extremely well with excellent spring.
- Teijin Synthetic Hair; Thick and stiff for work with heavy bodied paints; Have great elasticity, spring & durability
- Ideal for Oils and Acrylics, Stiffness: 5 on 6; More spring than sable and softer than Hog
- Triple Crimped Ferrule, ensuring that it will remain in place for a lifetime of use
- Teijin fibre holds its shape extremely well with fantastic spring; Teijin does not absorb water and soften with use
- Handle: Matt-Varnished Wooden Paintbrush-Style; Shape: Mottler Single Thickness; Size: 30
Primera Teijin Synthetic bristle in the Motler are ideal for varnishing and applying gesso. They offer the artist tremendous control in tighter areas with a remarkable edge. This range has a natural varnished wooden paint brush style handle and a seamed nickel plated ferrule.
|Hair/Fibre||Teijin Synthetic Hair|
|Handle||Matt-Varnished Wooden Paintbrush-Style|
|Shape||Mottler Single Thickness|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: