Manuscript's Ornamental Calligraphy set has Leonardt Ornamental dip nibs from 1 mm to 5 mm. These nibs are suitable for monoline lettering. Much like a ball point pen, with the integral top mounted reservoir, the point of the nib looks like a disc and transfers an even flow of ink onto the paper. Suitable for strokes of the same thickness and for using with a letter stencil.
Manuscript dip pens allow you to create beautiful writing and decorative designs, working in a wide range of media in addition to bottled ink. For example, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics, which would clog up a fountain pen.
- Set Contents: 5 Polished Ornamental Nibs - DP400C (1 mm), DP400E (2 mm), DP400G (3 mm), DP400I (4 mm) and DP400J (5 mm)
- Set Contents: 1 Wooden Dip Pen Nib Holder and 1 Leonardt Nib Storage Tin
- The nibs are much like a ball point pen, with the integral top mounted reservoir, the point of the nibs look like a disc
- For use with Bottled Ink, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics
- 5 Nib set ideal for monoline lettering, strokes of the same thickness and for using with a letter stencils
|Nibs Included||Oblique Nibs 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5|
|Number Of Nibs||5|
|Set Classification||Assorted Nibs|
|Type Of Pen||Dip|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: