2 - 3 Days
Manuscript's Leonardt Drawing and Mapping set is made up of a range of carefully selected nibs that are perfect for a variety of artistic applications such as fine drawing, sketching or working on Porcelain.
Manuscript dip pens allow you to create beautiful writing and decorative designs, working in a wide range of media in addition to bottled ink. For example, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics, which would clog up a fountain pen.
- Set Contents: General Drawing Nib (DPGEN, Polished, Extra Fine) & Copying Nib (DP33, Polished, flexible) for general drawing & writing, Point Nib (DP111, Polished) for Copperplate Writing
- Set Contents: Mapping Nib (DP801, Bronze) for outlining, tendrils & filigree illumination and Lithographic Nib (DP518, Polished, Extra Fine, Flexible Point) for drawing & detailed ink work
- Set Contents: 1 Wooden Dip Pen Nib Holder, 1 Wooden Mapping Nib Holder and 1 Leonardt Nib Storage Tin
- For use with Bottled Ink, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics
- 5 Nib set ideal for a variety of artistic applications such as fine drawing, sketching or working on Porcelain
|Nibs Included||Copying, Mapping, Lithographic, Point and Drawing Nib|
|Number Of Nibs||5|
|Set Classification||Assorted Nibs|
|Type Of Pen||Dip|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: