Koh-I-Noor Triocolor colouring pencils are bigger, fatter and more ergonomic coloured pencils from Koh-I-Noor.
Designed with ease of use in mind it features a triangle shaped barrel. The design of the barrel prevents the pencils from rolling off the desk.
The Triocolor pencil is utilizes special oils in the pencil lead which along with other binders present in the lead allow for dense, even strokes without the need for heavy pressure.
The 5.6 mm diameter leads are encased in California Cedar, and can easily be sharpened with the larger barrel of any two-hole sharpener.
The end result is water-resistant, non-toxic and suitable for all artists. Triocolor pencils also maintain excellent light fastness, allowing you to create radiant, durable pieces of art.
The Triocolor range of pencils are excellent for sketching or for rich color highlights. They are available in a wide variety of 24 shades.
- Oil based colour pencils, Exceptional Quality, 100% FSC Wood
- Available in 24 Shades, Fade Resistant, Artist Grade
- Water Resistant, ideal for sketching, drawing, illustrating & Adult Colouring Books
- Ergonomic Triangular Shape, Lead thickness: 5.6 mm, Length: 175 mm, Colour: 24 Assorted Colours
- High pigment content and vibrant colours, Ideal for children learning correct grip techniques
|Set Contents||Titanium White, Chrome Yellow, Dark Yellow, Reddish Orange, Vermilion Red, Carmine Red, Bordeaux Red, French Pink, Light Violet, Lavender Violet, Cobalt Blue, Light Blue, Prussian Blue, Sapphire Blue, Yellowish Green, Pea Green, Dark Green, Meadow Green, Light Ochre, Reddish Brown, Natural Sienna, Dark Brown, Platine Grey and Ivory Black|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: