Out Of Stock
Koh-I-Noor Copying Pencils allow you to write with indelible ink on paper, cotton and other textiles without fear that the mark will be erased. Koh-I-Noor Hardtmuth was founded by Joseph Hardtmuth in 1790.
Koh-I-Noor Copying pencils feature high quality pigments and dyes which aids in their smoothness and longevity once used.
Koh-I-Noor Copying pencils are available in shades of Blue and Red. Each pencil is 7 mm thick, with a 3 mm lead and 175 mm long.
- Indelible Ink based pencils, Exceptional Quality
- Available in 2 Shades - Blue and Red
- Write with indelible ink on paper, cotton and other textiles without fear that the mark will be erased
- Round Shape, Lead thickness: 3 mm, Length: 175 mm, Colour: Blue
- Won't bleed through your paper, Made in the Czech Republic
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: