Canson Ingres Vidalonis a 100 gsm, pulp-dyed, laid drawing paper. An authentic art paper, it is gelatine stock-sized, which limits the absorption of pigments in order to show colours at their best.
Canson Ingres Vidalonhas a cotton content of over 50%. This enables the paper to combine mechanical resistance and excellent colour rendering.
In addition to its qualities as a drawing medium, Ingres Vidaloncomplies with the ISO 9706 standard on permanence, a guarantee of excellent conservation. Canson Ingres Vidalonpaper is archival, acid-free (apart from the black colour), mould resistant and without any optical brightness additives.
It consists of 7light-resistant tones. All the above properties combine to make it the top quality colour paper for fine art techniques; such as Pastel, Charcoal, Sanguine, Pencil and even art printing.
- 7 Light Resistant Colours, LaidTexture, 100 G/m2
- Ideal for Pastels, Sanguine, Pencils and Charcoals; Suitable forArt Printing
- Archival; Standard & Longevity guarantee
- Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free (except black) and without optical brightness additives.
- Mould-resistant treatment.
Thickness - 100 GSM
Texture - Laid
Size - A4(21 x 29.7 cm OR 8.3 x 11.7 inches)
Pack of 10 Laid Texture Sheets - White
|No. Of Sheets||10 sheets|
|Size||A4(21 x 29.7 cm OR 8.3 x 11.7 inches)|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: