General's Classic Sketching & Drawing Set comes in a Retro packaging and is a complete assortment of traditional drawing tools. This 32-piece set includes:
- 3 General's Multi-Pastel Chalk Pencils - Burnt Sienna, Sanguine and Gold - General's MultiPastel Chalk pencils have been handcrafted using only the finest artist pigments since 1926. Artist quality, Generals pencils are blendable, acid and oil free. Great for pastel drawing as well as scrapbooking and multi-media projects. The pastel pencils are extra smooth. Made with genuine Incense Cedar wood.
- 5 General's Charcoal Pencils . 1 each of 4B Soft, 2B Medium, HB Hard and 2 pieces of 6B Extra Soft - General's "The Original" Charcoal pencils are created from the highest quality willow charcoal (high carbon content) and fine organic blacks. They are encased in smooth high quality cedar coatings and come pre-sharpened ready to use as soon as you get your hands on them. With various grades of hardness available, these pencils are ideal for illustrations, sketching, shading large areas as well as fine detailing. The vivid, smooth blacks allow for you to ensure that your colours pop on the paper.
- 1 General's Charcoal White Pencil - General's Charcoal White Pencils are excellent for drawing on dark or coloured papers. These handcrafted white charcoal pencils are extra smooth for easy laydown and dramatic results. Encased in incense cedar, they can be used to create white areas, adjust values or create highlights in sketching or drawing, you can even create a unique wash effect when used with a wet brush.
- 4 General's Kimberly Graphite Pencil - 2H, HB, 2B and 4B - General's Kimberly Premium Graphite Drawing Pencils are high quality, artist grade, extra smooth hex shaped drawing pencils. The pencils contain Non-Porous Ceylon graphite cores which are durable and dense. Manufactured using cores which are -Carbo-Welded these pencils can withstand four times the normal point pressure. Manufactured using a family formula which is known for its smoothness the wide range of grades available make it suitable for your most demanding works. The specially treated sustainable cedar wood casing allows for easy sharpening of the pencils.
- 1 General's Carbon Sketch. Pencil (L-595) - General's Carbon Sketch. fine art pencil has a unique formula which combines the smoothness of graphite with the deep rich blacks of charcoal. It lays down smooth, strong, jet-black lines for sketching, drawing, or layout. Perfect when used alone, it can also be combined with charcoal or graphite for a variety of effects.
- 1 General's LayoutPencil (L-555) - General's Layout Pencils are manufactured with extra smooth, extra black graphite. The pencils are ideal for creating preliminary sketches and 'layout' drawings before painting over. They can also be utilized for adding intense blacks and shading in graphite drawings. General's Layout pencils have been used by animators since the 1930's. Made with genuine Incense Cedar wood these pencils are easy to sharpen as well.
- 1 General's Sketch & WashPencil - General's Sketch & Wash Pencils are Water-Soluble graphite pencils which may be used wet or dry. If using it dry you can just apply a water wash to create dramatic washes of grey and black. Made with genuine Incense Cedar wood these pencils are easy to sharpen as well. These pencils can be used to draw directly on wet paper to darken lines and details. Can be combined with watercolor pencils, colored pencils, pen and ink.
- 2 General's Woodless Graphite Pencil - 4B and 6B
- 3 General's Compressed Charcoal Sticks 2B, 4B and 6B
- 2 General's Jumbo Compressed Charcoal Sticks 4B and 6B
- 2 General's Compressed Charcoal White Sticks
- 3 General's Compressed Graphite Sticks 2B, 4B and 6B
- 2 General's Jumbo Compressed Graphite Sticks 4B and 6B
- 1 Factis Black. Eraser1 All-Art Sharpener
- 1 Drawing / Sketch Pad
- Made in the USA
|No Of Pieces||32|
|Set Contents||3 General's Multi-Pastel Chalk Pencils; 5 General's Charcoal Pencils – 1 each of 4B Soft, 2B Medium, HB Hard and 2 pieces of 6B Extra Soft; 1 General's Charcoal White Pencil; 4 General's Kimberly Graphite Pencil - 2H, HB, 2B and 4B; 1 General's Carbon Sketch Pencil; 1 General's Layout Pencil; 1 General's Sketch & Wash Pencil; 2 General's Woodless Graphite Pencil - 4B and 6B; 3 General's Compressed Charcoal Sticks 2B, 4B and 6B; 2 General's Compressed Charcoal White Sticks; 3 General's Compressed Graphite Sticks 2B, 4B and 6B; 2 General's Jumbo Compressed Graphite Sticks 4B and 6B; 1 Factis Black Eraser|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: