2 - 3 Days
Manuscript's Leonardt Copperplate set offers a selection of nibs that will enable you to create a variety of scripts such as Copperplate and Spencerian. Using the 5 nib set you can create excellent shades and crisp lines.
Manuscript dip pens allow you to create beautiful writing and decorative designs, working in a wide range of media in addition to bottled ink. For example, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics, which would clog up a fountain pen.
Copperplate, or English round hand, is a style of calligraphic writing which uses a sharp pointed nib instead of the flat nib used in most calligraphic writing.
This style of calligraphy is different from that produced by angled nibs in that the thickness of the stroke is determined by the pressure applied when writing, instead of nib angle in relation to the writing surface. All copperplate forms (minuscules, majuscules, numbers, and punctuation) are written at a letter slant of 55 from the horizontal.
- Set Contents: Shorthand Nib (DP40, Blue, extremely flexible), Crown Nib (DP41, Bronze, Fine Nib) & Point Nib (DP111, Polished) for Copperplate Writing
- Set Contents: EF Principal Nib (DPPRINCE, Bronze, Extra Fine, Flexible) for Copperplate & Spencerian Writing and Copying Nib (DP33, Polished, flexible) for general writing & drawing
- Set Contents: 1 Leonardt Nib Storage Tin
- For use with Bottled Ink, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics
- 5 Nib set ideal for a variety of scripts such as Copperplate & Spencerian and for drawing
|Nibs Included||Shorthand (DP40), Crown (DP41), Point (DP111), EF Principal (DPPRINCE) and Copying (DP33)|
|Number Of Nibs||5|
|Set Classification||Assorted Nibs|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: