Canson Acrylic paper has a high basis weight that is both resilient and absorbent. The paper is appreciated by painters all over the world. Acrylic paper is Thick, with a high grammage (400 GSM), core and surface-sized, tough and absorbent.
Canson acrylic paper is acid-free, without any optical brightness additives, mould resistant and ISO 9706 compliant (Archival). Being acid-free, Acrylic Paper has excellent longevity and will keep for years.
It is ideal for working with diluted acrylic paint to achieve a wash effect or several layers with acrylics. For watercolours, its cold pressed grain is particularly suited to washes, evoking the fine transparency of watercolour.
Canson Acrylic is naturally white as it contains no optical brighteners.
- Colour - Natural White; Thickness - 400 GSM; Texture - Fine Grain (Cold Pressed)
- Archival; Standard & Longevity guarantee; Mould-resistant treatment
- Recommended techniques - Acrylic, oil, watercolour-style and mixed techniques
- Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free and without optical brightness additives
- Suitable for Acrylics (wash and layered effects) and watercolours (wet-on-wet Technique)
Thickness - 400 GSM
Texture - Fine Grain (Cold Pressed)
Size - 24 x 32 cm OR 9.4 x 12.6 inches
4 Side Glued Pad of 10 Fine Grain Sheets
|Grain||Fine (Cold Pressed)|
|No. Of Sheets||10 sheets|
|Size||24 x 32 cm OR 9.4 x 12.6 inches|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: